Thread: Contest plugin...

Thanks

Contest plugin...

Hi all,

I'm using classipress for my site, and to get some more traffic to it, I thought that I would start a small giveaway.

Does anyone know of a plugin or something similar that would enable me to have people register and then give them an option to enter a contest?

Thanks,
    CNPJA

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You could pay people to post in your theme. Hire them to post and copy from local magazine ect. Send each person an email saying that now we included your add in our free website.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Thumbs up

Hi,I have recently started to use Wordpress Online Booking System WP-OBS basically its an wordpress plugin.It is one of the simplest plugin.Once you purchased the WP-OBS you get a lifetime access to our members area section where you will find step by step video tutorials, your account information together with all your licensed domains and their activation codes.Really wordpress booking calendar helped me lot in all ways.

Thanks
    Wordpress plugin that i use for my website,in which you do not have to register and can simply book appointment.

Thanks
    WordPress Plugin which i use for my site do not require registration.Its simple to use.

Thread Information