Thread: I got a spam from a Theme company very similar to Appthemes

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a spam from a Theme company very similar to Appthemes

So please help me out there. They are using the same name ideas and the red collar is even the same. Is this appthemes.com themes they using or what is going on? I know the owner Mark Fail very well he goes from one project to another selling them with profit and starting new once leave a wreck behind him.

ScreenHunter_192 Sep. 04 15.51.jpg

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    seen it yesterday wanted to report the post as spam but didnt find any option for it.....he is usually caller Mark Pain....for a reason

horrible stuff hell lot of bugs all the time

Thanks
    Well I reported my as spam I am not sure all users have the right to comment or only people who already buy? Anyway is appthemes doing anything about this?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    haha wait for a week maybe than it looks like most of them are on holiday i think only buyers can comment but than again im a buyer too for that plugin

Thanks
    Sometimes I am not sure about the license I just found out the woo themes licenses is just a support license meaning anybody can sell and resell their plug in and themes but they have to give support. Is it the same with Appthemes?

Thanks
    Bump...is there any admin here left?

Thread Information