Thread: GT Translate

Thanks

GT Translate

I'm experimenting with GT Translate plugin. It does a great job on my home page but when I go to any other page it switches back to English. Is that the way it is intended to work or am I overlooking a setting?

Thanks
    I have never used this plugin and could not inform the settings to work properly. To try to visit the author's plugin page for more information.

WordPress › GTS Translation « WordPress Plugins
    WordPress › Support » [Plugin: Global Translator] GT translates main, category, archive pages but not posts

You can also try this other plugin WordPress › Global Translator « WordPress Plugins there is a lot of feedback saying that this plugin works very well.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    I have installed GT Translator. However their site does not say if the translated pages will be automatically created each time after the translation is done and cached without me having to do anything extra on it. There is this compress cache option. What is it for? i could not understand what the text explanation given on the plugin setting page was talking about.

I am testing it out only on one language first. When I clicked on the second language flag, it takes me to Google translator page with my page translated. I do not want this. I want the page to be translated on my site url instead of being taken to Google or any other site. I do not mind where it translates from, but would like the second language pages to be imbeded to my site.

Thread Information