Thread: Having major problems with the install of 3.1.6

Thanks

Having major problems with the install of 3.1.6

screenshot.jpg I am not sure if you can read this error but I have tried everything from deleting wordpress and starting back over from scratch through godaddy. When I install the theme to wordpress everything on the back page seems to be working correct. But when I go to my website http://www.localrummage.com this is the screen shot I am getting. It does not even give me the option to log into my wordpress. I am wondering if there are any new updates out for this to make all of this script run correct.

Here are the script codes that i am getting when you go to http://www.localrummage.com.
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/42/8568642/tmp/sess_j245hhpe7fid3828nskipf3pi5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in/home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php:37) in /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php:37) in /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php:37) in/home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/42/8568642/tmp/sess_j245hhpe7fid3828nskipf3pi5, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help me get this resolved. I am a beginner at web design but I know how to run wordpress pretty good. If someone can send me some step by step instructions on how to resolve this it would help me out a lot.

Thank You
    Chris Gibbs

Thanks
    I forgot to mention in this above post but I do not have anything installed to my wordpress accept for this theme. I do not have any separate plugins installed or running other then what came with this theme.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    It looks like some server issue and so you may check on this articles related to goddady server http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/to...n-site-crashes and this http://www.appnitro.com/forums/topic...y-linux-server.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

I have contacted appnitro

I have contacted appnitro.com by email and the guy has directed me in the right direction on trying to get this resolved. I have called go daddy like 6 times today and they are no help at all. They are telling me that this Classipress is not compatible with there version of php. Another person told me that this is not compatible with the version of wordpress I have installed. I really do not know what else to do. I am having 6 warning issues come up and I can not even see my website http://www.localrummage.com. I can not log in to my WordPress to edit the site or anything. I can delete wordpress and re install but the same issue occurs. I really do not think this classipress will work on godaddy servers for some reason. Have you ever heard of this kind of trouble happening with people that have godaddy. What do you think the best thing for me to do to get the site to run. I can not even get the website to pull up on my end and I have deleted all the cookies on the computer. Here are the issues that I am having when I go to my url.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/42/8568642/tmp/sess_rpm7dj8p0jth5r86pkkrqvphv2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in/home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php:37) in /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php:37) in /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/lib/fb/facebook.php:37) in/home/content/42/8568642/html/localrummage/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/42/8568642/tmp/sess_rpm7dj8p0jth5r86pkkrqvphv2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to get this to run please help me out. Thank You

Thanks
    Hi,

Check the following information http://forums.appthemes.com/theme-re...updated-24672/

Hope this information helps you.

Thread Information