Thread: HELP ME !!!!! In this update ruined my ClassiPress

Thanks

HELP ME !!!!! In this update ruined my ClassiPress

I have uploaded and I apply this update appearance. done! messed up!
    now what do I get back? I found no instructions on how to proceed with this patch
    and now all messed up ....

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/appthemes-hooks.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 72

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/appthemes-hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 72

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-hooks.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 73

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 73

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-cron.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 74

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-cron.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 74

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-enqueue.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 75

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin-notices.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wfraga18 View Post
    I have uploaded and I apply this update appearance. done! messed up!
    now what do I get back? I found no instructions on how to proceed with this patch
    and now all messed up ....

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/appthemes-hooks.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 72

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/appthemes-hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 72

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-hooks.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 73

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 73

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-cron.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 74

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-cron.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 74

Warning: include_once(/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-enqueue.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme-functions.php on line 75

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch/includes/theme

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin-notices.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home4/usagrati/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-3.1.4-3.1.5-
    Your always encouraged to make a backup of your current theme before updating, you should be kosher if you use a child theme

Thanks
    To update the patch you just need to unzip the file "ClassiPress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch.zip" and send (Send via FTP) the files from the "ClassiPress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch" to the theme folder.

Theme folder: /wp-content/themes/classipress
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    Barukar.. mas isso ferrou meu site agora.. o que devo fazer para restaurar ? pois nao consigo entrar em mais nada....

How i fix this ?
    thanks

Thanks
    If you are without access to Wordpress Administration you need to rename the folder Thema Classipress via FTP or cPanel.

Theme folder: \wp-content\themes
    (In your case that you have to rename the folder "ClassiPress-3.1.4-3.1.5-patch")
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    descobri.. renomeie a pasta do novo thema...entrei no painel e ativei a antiga..

i fix it.... rename the folder of new theme and go to panel and activate the old theme...

Thanks
    This patch blew up my site as well. I did the ftp thing and changed the folder name. Re-installed the previous version. I am leaving it for now.Not brave enough to try it.

Thanks
    I updated my site using the patch and had no problem.

Here you find all the information to upgrade using patch.

Installing a Theme Patch

Thanks
    I had the same ****ty errors (found out it is the /youthemename/includes/admin folder that is ****ing up.
    however im not in the mood of trying to update, because I made lots of customization, and of course, Im stupid, so i did not think about making child theme instead.. epic fail
    ♣ Display your classifieds site in Grid format
    Demo >> http://www.places-finder.com
    Thread >> https://forums.appthemes.com/theme-pl...comment-21709/
    Created by Mr. Green

Thread Information