Thread: To be or not to be, that is the question . . .

Thanks

To be or not to be, that is the question . . .

Bearing in mind, sad to say, that many family-members and people who live together, don't necessarily "communicate" on any real level. I am more than a little bit worried about this whole "social networking" thing, and believe it may be nothing more than a farce and a ploy! That is, a supposedly very clever way, of using hundreds of thousands of (possibly lonely) people to "market one's site?" And maybe "using" other people in any way whatsoever (for one's own gain) is precisely what is wrong with the present-day Internet?
    Just a thought.
    (Thinking as always), Royal Star.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    There are always people taking advantage of other people including making something out of someone's loneliness.

Technology is always trying to make us connected and the more it tries to the more it become superficial.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by royalstar View Post
    I am more than a little bit worried about this whole "social networking" thing, and believe it may be nothing more than a farce and a ploy! .
    I wouldn't worry over this. Everything is what we make of it. Search for the possible negative aspects and you will find them. Search for the possible positive aspects and you will find them, too. Take your choice

Thanks
    The movement of the world is what makes human being what he must be ! u know what I mean ? I mean todays human is just of 10 percent of his real one ! he must be improved to the whole 100% ! we have to talk about it when reached the 100% !

what u r talking about seems like having cold !!! people change just as science do ! so who knows where the tech is taking us to ?
    Technology has made people (talking about ordinary people not experts) to be more honest ! bcuz committing crimes is getting more and more difficult every day ! so Tech and relations in social networking may cuz a great revolution in the whole world !

Hope that there's a different post in here ! I felt like I am talking to some robots !

@ Royal star : Thank u !

Thread Information