Thread: Not sure about this...

Thanks

Not sure about this...

Hi,

I have another website, not wordpress related at all, and I use it to sell clicks / imrpessions on banner advertising.

I was wondering, is selling clicks and impressions something completely different, or can something like that be integreated into the current appthemes design?

Ex: Someone can order a certain amount of clicks or impressions for their advertisment. Once the clicks and / or impressions run out, their ad will automatically get removed from the page.

My question:

Could you do something like that for a new theme? Or would that be going way to much out the way? Just thought I would throw something like that into the mix, since it was a form of advertising and appthemes is somewhat along those lines.

Thanks in advance!
    -Brian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hello Brian,

I'm moving your thread to the "WordPress General Discussions" area, as this has nothing to do with a help request on our themes. You may also upload your idea to the AppThemes Idea Exchange which you can find here: http://ideas.appthemes.com/ This is a collaborative site where customers can submit, vote, and discuss product ideas with other customers. The best ideas then get implemented! Read our FAQ to see how it works!

Cheers
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    Hi samcy,

Thank you for that info, I am going to check the FAQ page now, then checkout the idea exchange area.

Thamks again!
    Brian

Thread Information