Some Very Detailed Questions regarding ClassiPress And WP Apps/ WPML/ Adaptation
Hi Everyone Out There,
First of all let me apologize for the upcoming questions.
And YES, I confess, I bought just a simple app (ClassiPress Verified User - which I plan to use too) to sneak in here - simply since I do not want to waste money for nothing by buying ClassiPress without getting all the answers from experienced users. The Pre-Sales answered some but I am sure here other opinions might pop up.
HERE WE GO:
I am running our Street Animal Portal (hopefully a Grassroots movement) since a few years. The WP
Theme, I use is nice but very complicated and not user friendly, so I want to switch. Our portal: https://BustedTails.com
1) Pre Sales told me it is not possible to run ClassiPress in multi languages. But WPML claims on this page
it is possible. What is your experience? I want all ads to bee seen in any language - even if they are not translated.
2) Is ClassiPress as fast as the live demo? My present theme is muuuccchhh slower
3) Is the map search function ok? In the live demo I saw no "Locate Me" choice.
4) Can I add and customize ClassiPress with multi categories? e.g. I have 4 main categories and each has 3 subcategories. (That seems possible) but can I add a general "Looking for" or "offering" category to all of the subcategories? So, I can click and see all "Looking for" ads of all categories?
5) Now and then I had spammers misusing my contact forms, is ReCaptcha V2 ok?
Thank you for your feedback and sorry if this is the wrong place. I do not get permission to look at all forums.