Thread: Time to limit the presale area

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Time to limit the presale area

I paid to be in this forum, i been a customer for long time. Getting sick from the following.

1. Leave the pre sale questions out from the new post and search.
    2. Stop and delete questions in the presale area that is VERY clear not presale but "warez" down free loaders trying to get free advice.
    3. Keep sale nothing else.
    4. Make a special forum for all addons and child theme.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Here is a related discussion http://forums.appthemes.com/can-crea...m-child-26335/ regarding some user suggested improvements on the forum that you may check out.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right i created that tread but today i saw countless post in pre sale with "Support" questions and i do not want to wait a "vantage" time to get something done. I paid for support and if you start give support to people not pay whats the point.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thread Information