Thread: Vantage can i post in wordpress now?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Vantage can i post in wordpress now?

Can i post articles in a Wordpress site and later keep the post as blog even if i install the "Vantage" theme i been waiting for?

I just want to start filling the website with info in the blog part.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    I think you can since Vantage would still be using custom post types/custom taxonomy for the main contents. If not, there will be ways to convert it to.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Ok i get started with the posting

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Question Basic Fields and Values Which Will Be Used in Vantage Theme ?

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    I think you can since Vantage would still be using custom post types/custom taxonomy for the main contents. If not, there will be ways to convert it to.
    Jomarkosabel..
    How can we do it if we don't know what basic fields and values used in Vantage ?
    'Address / location' for 'Map' ??
    'Price' for 'Advanced Search' ??

(I think we can not run a blog with expectation that someday we can export-import its content to Vantage, since we don't know yet functions, features, and structure of Vantage)

Thanks
    The OP is asking if he can go on with the normal blog post and which he intend to keep and remain a blogpost when the Vantage theme arrives and so his question has nothing to do with the fields used in Vantage.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Wink

Oops, yes you're right Jomarkosabel,
    my bad ...........
    Apologies.....

Thanks
    No problem with that as you just want to clarify. Have a nice day.

Thanks
    right i am just posting articles to get the site indexed

Thread Information