Thread: What is the best Welcome Email Plug in?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

What is the best Welcome Email Plug in?

What plug in can the forum recommend for a Wordpress blog not using Appthemes? What plug in is the best for welcome emails.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    I would recommend the use of an SMTP service with any WordPress plugin. A large amount of emails fall needlessly into Spam bins across the world (I get a fair amount of comment approval spam to deal with) because the WordPress site uses Sendmail to deliver email. I noticed an immediate improvement when using SMTP to send. It's really easy so there's no excuse

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried the SB send mail plug in to change the email but it crashed with my delete user after 30 days plug in

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thread Information