Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WooHoo.... just one more sleep and Vantage will be here!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akoetsier View Post
    I am still waiting for the Blog post to come out
    According to my calculations, in Europe we are about 7 hours ahead of the Appthemes headoffice, so David should be awake soon.....

The Alpha version i could lay my hands on before the beta release is exactly the same as the Beta version....

Maybe the real Beta isnt released yet...
    Mkbconnect.net | Connecting business with people

Follow me on Twitter @djcfranse or Connect with me on Facebook and Plus

Thanks
    Yea, just like I said earlier in the post...

Why all the excitement for a beta version? seriously? I don't plan on buying it until it is at least 3 versions after launch. I mean unless you all run amateur sites you should know in real world production environments no one runs beta versions of software. These forums will be swamped with 100s of messages complaining how Vantage is broken, not working right and so on. All you have to do is wait until the developers FINISH IT and squash most of the bugs and release stable versions.
    and....

Today will be a fun day in these forums. I'm just waiting to see tons of posts from users screaming "It is 12:01am on 3/5/2012 WHERE IS VANTAGE? You promised, you promised, you promised Vantage will be out by 3/5 and it is one minute past midnight on 3/5 and it is not released, where is it? we want it badly, where is it. Give us Vantage right now. My whole entire life/business/career depends on Vantage, I have 14 domain names registered just waiting for Vantage, you must release it in the next 5 seconds. Please.
    All the complainers are out in full force. Did any of you think that maybe because of your constant nagging Appthemes had no choice but to release an unfinished product or this beta? Seriously....relax and wait. If you can't wait get your wallet ready and hire a developer, make your own Vantage that is 100% better and on time. Good luck with that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to screenrage For This Useful Post:

buddb8706 (March 6th, 2012)

Senior Member SoluzioneGuadagno's Avatar
    Thanks
    For sure they decide to give us a half theme otherwise there is the risk people can put the theme on ScriptMafia.org or other website like that.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SoluzioneGuadagno View Post
    For sure they decide to give us a half theme otherwise there is the risk people can put the theme on ScriptMafia.org or other website like that.
    Ehh ? It will come there anyway sooner or later why do you think all this Pre Sale forum is all about? It all about people with no licenses trying to get help. Scrap that monster of a forum

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    Wow, I expected more than this myself, and I'm very disappointed, as nobody can do anything with what was given to us here. I just deleted everything and will wait some more, I guess..

Thanks
    what is meant by club members? i bought the club themes app developer. I was expecting that they will email me a download link. please explain?

Thanks
    hi, appthemes can't you see my signature? it says "Vantage to be"

Thanks
    Very disapointing after such a long wait.

Thanks
    I don't get it. I've been hearing about this Vantage Theme for a long time now and was looking forward to using it on one of my sites. Last night I downloaded the beta and installed it and was shocked how simplistic it is. There are barely any features and the theme could easily be duplicated by using custom post types and gravity forms.

What was everyone getting excited about? I seem to be missing something.

Thanks

Unhappy Basically completely different than screenshots previously given on blog

Quote Originally Posted by fidij View Post
    I don't get it. I've been hearing about this Vantage Theme for a long time now and was looking forward to using it on one of my sites. Last night I downloaded the beta and installed it and was shocked how simplistic it is. There are barely any features and the theme could easily be duplicated by using custom post types and gravity forms.

What was everyone getting excited about? I seem to be missing something.

Essentially we were all excited because we saw the earlier screenshots that made it seem like these features would be in beta (why wouldn't they be?) and that the beta was mainly for testing for bugs and errors. Well apparently the theme is nowhere near complete and I wouldn't even call it beta but more like pre-alpha. Check the link below for the screenshots we were given on the blog and you'll understand why we were all excited:

http://www.appthemes.com/blog/vantag...theme-preview/

I really do hope that AppThemes creates a blog post and addresses all the commotion in detail because right now it's looking like they released a theme that could have been made in one month vs. something thats been in development for over a year. If the theme was like the screenshots dictated I would have had no hesitation in buying the developer club membership but right now I'm very disappointed.
    Last edited by cjc790; March 6th, 2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information