Thread: You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any messages

Thanks

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any messages

Hello, I tried to send an email from within the private messages and it returned this error below.

The following errors occurred with your submission

* You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

By the way... I went in to my email account here on the forum and deleted all my private email (painful as it was to lose this content) and I still got the error above.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks

tbase

Thanks
    In addition, when I go to my account by clicking on the Private Message hyperlink it says:

" Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 114 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed. (Empty Folder)"

So I click on EMPTY FOLDER and no change, just the same error message , anyone know why?

Thank you

tbase

Thanks
    No problems here.. I guess it could be something to do with the migration to the new forums? David will need to check it out so I will refer this to him, but first... are you able to check that your sent folder isn't full as well.. Could be stuff in there you can delete?

Thanks
    Hi pepsi, I tried clicking on the Track Message hyperlink and saw this message. Please Advise.

Thank you

tbase

>>> tbase, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks
    Hi pepsi, I was not deleting correctly. I have had success so please close this thread.

Thank you

tbase

Thanks
    Thanks for the update

Thread Information