Thread: cash plug in is the best of them?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

cash plug in is the best of them?

I think it is really messy to set it, i hardly understand half of it. Does anybody know of any better or faster cash plug in?

what about this setting

http://www.yourdomain/wp-admin/options- ... supercache

Warning! /home/classca/public_html/ is writable. Please make it readonly after your page is generated as this is a security risk.

i hate security risks

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Re: cash plug in is the best of them?

change to non writable?

Thanks

and then it will work?

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

i dont now whats wrong with suoercashe but if yiu get this warning message then you need to change with your FTP on folder right click option/properties change file permission not 777 .....

Thanks

well i do not like the 777 thing. I will try Hyper Cash for a while see if its better

Thanks

Dude you need to understand how CHMOD works....

How will apache user write to the file if it's not writable? there is no risk with 777 on a folder unless you have some ****ty script I can exploit and upload nasties into it. Your fears are over the top, wp_supercache has been doing what is does for a long time without problem, and so has every other script that needs a cache folder.

Thanks

that have some ****ty script? hhuh? yeah i am over the top since people tend to look for open 777 and upload c99 scripts and **** to 777 folders

Thread Information