Thread: Challenge response question on contact form

Thanks

Unhappy Challenge response question on contact form

I see that the contact form the demo site features a Q&A challenge response system. Can anyone tell me what plugin is being used for this? Can other Q&A combinations be specified (non-arithmatic) and can we specify if the answers need to be upper/lower case specific?

Also, can this same Q&A system be used for the user registration page? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

Re: Challenge response question on contact form

The challenge response system is not a plugin, it is hard coded. This can definitely be modified according to your needs. A knowledge of php would be of great help if you want to customize it.

On the other hand, there are available plugins that offers Q&A system for the registration page like this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mat ... rotection/.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    On the other hand, there are available plugins that offers Q&A system for the registration page like this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mat ... rotection/.
    Old thread, I know and apologise, but mentioned Q&A plugins for WP registration. I cannot seem to find any such plugin. Care to point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information