Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Classipro Mobile- Solution

Thanks

Classipro Mobile- Solution

I have been enjoying the Classipress website for sometime now. It's the best product on the market. Easy to use, great features and easy to customize. I was so excited to find that I would be able to make it mobile ready for my customers. I tried the following mobile programs without success:

WordPress Mobile Pack
    WP Touch
    Wapple Architect Mobile Plugin
    mobilepress
    WordPress Mobile Pack

So, when I discovered the Classipro offered a mobile version specifically for Classipress I immediately started to review the plugin. I paid 20 bucks and the download was installed. Afterwards, the big test. Fingers crossed. DRATS! It didn't work. So, I emailed Classipro to express the issue and concern. Initially, he was helpful. Then, the conversation turn REALLY nasty after I asked him to provide a work-arounds. "READ THE PLUGIN REQUIREMENTS! It's only good up to 3.1.5. NO REFUNDS!!! Then he promised me to have a beta version sent over later that night. I thought that was a great compromise. No email. No plugin, & No Mobile site. I went on to threaten him with a letter from an attorney and he laughed (I would have done the same) and I asked for a refund again since Classipro is 100% unusable with the current version of Classipress and Wordpress.

Go ahead! I pay money to advertise. You will be giving me free advertising. So, I guess this is me giving the wonderful people at classipro free advertising for their wonderful ClassiPress Mobile plugin that does absolutely nothing at all for your website. I'm sure it's a great product if and when it's working and the developer is not sending condescending emails from his blackberry 8-15 days later.

I had a lot of hopes and expectations for ClassiPress Mobile, but I was greatly disappointed that it's not compatible with the current version of WP. WP is on 3.1.8 and he will update the plugin to 3.1.7. Someone will purchase it and have the same problem as me. You will send an email asking for help. He will be nice. The resolution will be unsatisfactory. You will be told a new version is coming. WP 3.19 will come out. No one will ever be able to use the product. He will always be 3 versions behind. It's too bad. Good business model. Create an outdated product, sell it. Don't offer updates or refunds.

LOL.. It's hilarious now. Last thought.... I will develop an awesome program built for DOS. It should work on Win. 7... I think.. Its 19.90 cheers!
    ClassiPress theme should come out with a mobile version.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graciebrown For This Useful Post:

akaomid (August 9th, 2012), rubencio (March 23rd, 2012)

Thanks
    Maybe we can not be as perfect as YOU pretend, but you better ask our clients and you'll note how many of them are as unhappy as you.

Please, clarify me: When you decide to buy something do you simply click on "Add to Cart" or you previously see the requirements, reviews, instructions, screencasts, version compatibility,,, and stuff like that? Believe me, it is the regular behavior from a buyer (at least from my point of view)... do we really promise to send you a beta copy within a timeframe? I'm afraid no

At this point you should simply wait until we finish testing the new version (yes, being tested now) and after that you can simply have the latest one compatible with ClassiPress 3.1.8… is this so complicated?

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    We are one of the very happy customers with classipro using several of their plugins. we ALWAYS got support when needed within a couple of hours (even at weekends) - maybe it's the tone that makes the difference.

Anyway, we do use the mobile plugin version compatible with 3.1.4 on the latest Classipress version 3.1.8 and it WORKS! But anyhow, the new version which is now tested on 3.1.8 is available, so no more reason for you to complain. Classipress released 3 new updates in the last 3 months. Wow, if you want to keep pace, congratulations. Why so many releases? Bugs that had to be removed. So maybe, it makes sense for the user to sometimes wait a bit and for the programmers of classipro to test thoroughly if their plugins work on the new updates.

For $ 20 you do get a WORKING mobile version. And believe us we have tried them all that are on the market and paid far more for them (with limited licenses) and NOT working. This is the only plugin that DOES the job!

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for such a nice words!
    Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by amelie View Post
    We are one of the very happy customers with classipro using several of their plugins. we ALWAYS got support when needed within a couple of hours (even at weekends) - maybe it's the tone that makes the difference.

Anyway, we do use the mobile plugin version compatible with 3.1.4 on the latest Classipress version 3.1.8 and it WORKS! But anyhow, the new version which is now tested on 3.1.8 is available, so no more reason for you to complain. Classipress released 3 new updates in the last 3 months. Wow, if you want to keep pace, congratulations. Why so many releases? Bugs that had to be removed. So maybe, it makes sense for the user to sometimes wait a bit and for the programmers of classipro to test thoroughly if their plugins work on the new updates.

For $ 20 you do get a WORKING mobile version. And believe us we have tried them all that are on the market and paid far more for them (with limited licenses) and NOT working. This is the only plugin that DOES the job!

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks

ClassiPress Mobile UPDATE!

Hi Folks,
    ClassiPress Mobile have been just updated!
    Now it is compatible up to ClassiPress 3.1.8 version

BUY YOUR COPY HERE
    … or use your download link to get the latest version available.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    Happy days are here again! Thank you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to graciebrown For This Useful Post:

rubencio (March 27th, 2012)

Thanks
    Thanks for your nicest words
    Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by graciebrown View Post
    Happy days are here again! Thank you!

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    out of curiosity what's happening with Classipro? Its seems to be changin to WP Rabbits. Rubencio are you still involved in this venture? I have downloaded the Etrememe Carousel which no longer works after the update- am awaiting a solution on this. I was also interested in the mobile version as initially i heard some good things about it - but if its slow to be updated with classipress versions - its a worry

Does anyone else have experiences with the mobile plugin to share?

Thanks
    ClassiPro store will be wprabbits.com and yes, I'm involved into this.
    You mean xtremecarousel it is not compatible with the latest ClassiPress 3.1.8 version? If so, you are right, I have never said it was.
    I'll be upgrading all my plugins to make them compatible with the latest version in a couple of weeks.
    In order to keep you informed about my developments compatibilities you better check this page.
    Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by alinimmo View Post
    out of curiosity what's happening with Classipro? Its seems to be changin to WP Rabbits. Rubencio are you still involved in this venture? I have downloaded the Etrememe Carousel which no longer works after the update- am awaiting a solution on this. I was also interested in the mobile version as initially i heard some good things about it - but if its slow to be updated with classipress versions - its a worry

Does anyone else have experiences with the mobile plugin to share?

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks

Post An Ad

Hi Rubencio,

Recently we bought the Classipro mobile plugin and made the necessary customization but I noticed that on the Home page there are no Post An Ad button or that function which is very important. Are you willing to share how is it done or what codes are we going to add or it is something that you will have to do for a price? If so, how much? thanks.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information