Classipro suddenly not working
About 1 month ago I set up classipro advanced search and it worked well. Now, all of a sudden, it is no longer working.
For example: my website is a car site so I have many custom fields including Price range, Kilometer range, fuel efficiency etc...
So, when I change the various fields (like I was someone searching), the total at the bottom does update, but when I hit search, it tells me that there are no listings, even if as I was searching it showed 10 listings.
I have gone over everything and made sure the custom fields are correctly entered and so forth, and cannot see a problem. It is like it suddenly stopped.
I tried on a second site and it is doing the same thing. To check it out, go to www.coqueli.co
(not .com). The site is not started yet per se and I entered only a test ad, but I tested the advanced search there and as you can see, even if it shows 1 result, when you hit search, it does not work.
I have contacted classipro, but I hoped I could get a quicker answer here.