Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Multi-Level Fields – The Most Complete Multi-Region Solution for ClassiPress

Thanks
    [QUOTE=mohsinoffline;176391]
    USE "MULTI25" to get a $25 discount, only for AppThemes forum users!

I entered "MULTI25" for discount but it is showing Invalid/does not exist.

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi, sorry that discount code expired ages ago, but you can take advantage of the ongoing holiday season promotion of 20% discount, by using the code on the website blog.

Regards,
    Mohsin
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    Is this plugin listed on the Appthemes marketplace? I can't find it.

Will it work with the latest and future versions of Flannel, Classipress and WordPress? I want to make sure I can rely on continued support and updates.

Thanks
    Hi manilaboy,

The plugin is not available from the marketplace, but from the following link:

http://themebound.com/shop/dynamic-m...r-classipress/

The plugin is compatible with the latest versions of WordPress and ClassiPress (and by extension all its child themes). Regarding updates, looking at the previous posts in the thread you may have noticed the product being updated within a couple of days of release of a new version of ClassiPress.

Regards,
    Mohsin
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    Greetings,,

Does this plugin works on other themes (i.e, vantage) which is a wordpress themes?

Thanks
    Hi jassim1229,

This plugin only works with the ClassiPress theme.

Regards,
    Mohsin

Thanks
    I installed this plugin (dynamic-multi-level-fields-1.3.2) but got two major problems:

1. if you will add/modify categories, always it will display warning message as:

Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dynamic-multi-level-fields/plugged.php on line 20

I reported this problem to Moshin but he is not agreed with this warning message, said that no one facing this problem even it is not reproduced in Demo Site.

2. If any entry in Country/State/City has single quite then this plugin will stop working. Selection screen will be hanged. Handling single quote is very basic programming skill which is not accepted with this priced plugin.

Un-experienced programming in this plugin, disappointed support from Themebound.

If anyone has faced above problem1 then please help me by sharing your experience. Thanks in advance.

-Ramesh

Thanks
    Hey Ramesh, I'm dealing with Mohsin on a different topic, but just out of curosity, was your site upgraded from an older CP to the latest one? Are you on WP 3.5?

If you want to test the plugin on a different site, I got a demo setup JUST for testing plugins, feel free to contact me for the access.

You can see the site and the tests here: asmtl . net

Let's all work together in solving issues, no need to be negative, I'm sure it will work out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fanatic For This Useful Post:

smartsite (January 9th, 2013)

Thanks
    Thanks for replying! I installed latest version of CP with WP 3.5.

Thanks
    And here comes another review for another great developer and yet another prompt support.

My issue was due to another Plugin conflict (JQuery colorbox), I flagged it in the forum, Mohsin responded and we agreed to collaborate on finding the solution over skype, Mohsin engaged and was prompt on time despite the timezone difference, but unfortunately I had personal matter to deal with and had to postpone, yet! He had already figured out the problem and placed the fix on here (You can see the timestamp through this thread demonstrating the fast and effective resolution.

On to my next issue, this one was a bit tricky given it was actually related to CP (See thread here), remember, all this was done hardly within 24-48 hours, Mohsin identified the root cause, (probably in like 10 min max over skype), sent me the updated file and voila! Issue resolved.

Putting all credits and appraisal aside, the key elements here were all about communication and patience, very glad it worked out, so thank you Mohsin for your patience and prompt support.

P.S.: Respect the coders!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fanatic For This Useful Post:

smartsite (January 9th, 2013)

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information