Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Multi-Level Fields – The Most Complete Multi-Region Solution for ClassiPress

Thanks
    mohsin - i sent an email to your website about what I think the issue is. Have you by any chance had a minute to look at it? Thanks.

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Matt,

I have received your email, I will go through it and reply soon.

Regards,
    Mohsin
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    could it be also used in right side bar?

Thanks
    Hi Enrique,

Currently there is no option to put it in the sidebar. However it can be done with additional coding.

Regards,
    Mohsin
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    Hi,

I have purchased and installed the plugin. It seems to work but there is an issue.

I do not have a child theme. I have classipress as the main theme and so i followed steps 7 and 8. I realized the the lines asked to be changed are not correct. (for example, cp_formbuilder() does not start at line 39 in classipress 3.1.9. It actually starts at line 20). The line numbers are ALL wrong but I just went ahead and made sure I follow the instructions regardless. So I replaced the functions that were supposed to be replaced and the plugin works.

Except now when I go on the website and click the "Post an Ad" button, I get this error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/kwidam/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/forms/step-functions.php on line 945

short_open_tag is set to on in php.ini and I also tried changing all the "isset" to "!isset" inside the file but that didn't change anything. I am now out of ideas. Is anyone able to help?

Thanks
    Hi mohsin, was wondering if you are releasing the new version soon?

Thanks
    Hi Matt, the new version will be available on Monday for sure if not on Sunday.

@kwidam, I will be happy to integrate it for you if you're comfortable with sharing FTP details. Please upgrade to the new version as soon as it is available, and then you can mail me at info(at)themebound.com

Thanks

Version 1.2 available now!

The Dynamic Multi-Level Fields plugin has now been updated to version 1.2 and includes a fix for category counts and a couple of issues. Please login to "My Account" and download the updated version if you have purchased it.

Thanks
    Mohsin, please help. I downloaded the new version and it is still the same, not working. Are all your instructions correct?

This is what I did:
    1.Unzipped and copied files through FTP
    2. Copied funtions.php into child root
    3. copied tpl-edit-item.php to child root
    4. made change to cp_header function, adding your code below existing function
    5. I made replacements to theme-header.php, index.php and sidebar.php
    6. deactivated then reactivated your plugin
    7. stopped my website and restarted app pools.

It is still functioning the same. Images aren't displaying and it is not filtering by location in the directory results. I'm starting to get very frustrated, I have spent so much time on this and it is still not working. Am I missing a step or doing something in the wrong order?

Matt

Thanks
    Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps if you can let me take a look and see what's going on, I can check and fix the problem. What you have done seems fine. There is only that one additional step that has been added to the installation page regarding the cp_header(), index.php and sidebar.php changes. Please email me your FTP details and I will take a quick look.

Regards,
    Mohsin

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information