Thread: Importing from CSV can we do this?

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Importing from CSV can we do this?

This plug in look almost perfect for CP use. I am not a good programmer but it looks like it is following CP pretty much. Can anybody with more php skill check it out

http://www.zackpreble.com/2008/03/28/im ... wordpress/

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Re: Importing from CSV can we do this?

That's the same plugin as the one iosted the other day. The main site is at:

http://www.webtechglobal.co.uk/wordpres ... ost-plugin

I've done some minor testing with it and it seems to work pretty well. I'm waiting to get my datafeed correct before I do a bigger test, but it should be soon and I'll let you know.

Thanks

same same but different? Why do they have two different sites? Ok let me know its pretty cool. I need for my admin i will charge users 10 USD for every upload or something and i will do it for them.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakesterz
    Hey, everybody! I got this working with my site. Event the free version works pretty well, but the paid version has some great features. The guy seems very easy to work with too, so when you buy or reg on the forum there, let him know you're using it with ClassiPress. I'm sure the more of us are using it, the more he'll be willing to work with us.

Thanks

the link i send you was a free? Are you sure this is the same script. Can you show us your site please

Thread Information