Thread: Minify, CDN and header expires on multisite with jobroller on a child site

Thanks

Minify, CDN and header expires on multisite with jobroller on a child site

1. CDN Cloud Front on multisite: I am using Wp Super cache, I have enabled CDN on root site and 3 sub-sites. I created only one bucket for root site and created a distribution. Bucket name is cdn.mysite.com.
    After creating distribution i updated WP Super cache CDN fields with this S3 bucket name cdn.mysite.com on root site and also on 3 sub-sites.
    I checked page source and almost all css/js files are being served by this url http://cdn.mysite.com/wp-content/xxx

Is it the correct setup for multisite?

2. Minify/Combine: I am unable to use any plugin for with WP Super Cahce to minify and combine JS/CSS with Jobroller theme, rather those plugins are increasing my page load time. I have tried Wp-minify, better wp minify, and cdn sync tool also.
    They all break the plugins/theme functionality on my website specially JS/AJAX feature, like apply online form will remain open without clicking apply online

Please suggest what will be best option to successfuly deploy minifying and combining css/js on with jobroller on multisite?

3. Page headers: I have setup wp wuper cache page expires to 3600 and garbage every 1200seconds. That seems to work fine,
    I believe that this page expires setting is different than page header expires, correct me if i am wrong. because when i check on yslow it gives me F on "Add expires headers"
    [It says There are 53 static components without a far-future expiration date.] I have read the speed up tutorial here on appthemes, but i am not sure if it is sae to use those .htaccess settings while i am also using WP Super Cache.

Should i use .htaccess expires setting to achieve higher grade for the above?

Please provide your expert opinion.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no need to put two threads. You might want to ask these questions to the make of that Script.

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thread Information