Thread: Registration Page Style

Thanks

Registration Page Style

Can anyone help tell me where to begin looking to fix this:
    http://dollarpermile.com/wp-login.php?action=register

I am using wp-member 3.0 and have added custom fields to the register form, however they don't display properly... When I contacted wp-member support they said this:
    Hello, I see that you have the registration form on the front end of your site. ie, you are not using the standard wordpress login / register page. What plugin are you using to do this? This plugin may be causing a conflict. What version of wordpress and wp-member are you using?
    If you can provide login details, I would happily investigate this for you.
    In the meantime, you may want to deactivate the plugin that is managing your login/register page and see if you still get the same errors.

If there is anything that we can do to assist you further, please reply and your reply will automatically be added to your current support ticket.
    So my question is does Classiness not use the standard wordpress login / register page? and (or) How can I add styling to make things line up?

Thanks

Re: Registration Page Style

Hello, can a Moderator help me here!!

Thanks

OK so clearly wp-member doesn't think they are the problem..

Hello, I can tell that the registration page I am looking at is not the standard wordpress registration page.
    Unless you have edited wordpress files, there must be a plugin that is changing your registration page. If you disable all other plugins except wp-member, then visit the registration page, everything should show correctly. The problem you are reporting is not being caused by wp-member as wp-member does not have this functionality.

If there is anything that we can do to assist you further, please reply and your reply will automatically be added to your current support ticket.
    So can someone tell me how to edit the style of the registration page through ClassiPress...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts

Classipress theme login/registration is controlled by theme-login.php . I am not familiar with wp-member and so I think you can start tinkering with the theme-login.php .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

OK I am no coder but, I'm just wondering if there is a string of php that could help me out?

Here is a link to the page I am having problem with;
    http://dollarpermile.com/wp-login.php?action=register

As you can see the descriptions for the input fields are all out of line, and the tab order is not in sequence.. I am willing to dump the plugin if need be and hard mod my own fields in, I just don't want to loose what I do when (or) if I upgrade later on, so I have tried a couple plugins.

So could I use css to control this?

Or is there a php string that can tell my plugin to start before the code for the "username" and "email"??

Also I have tried to change the tab order by change the value in the tabindex= portion of the code on the theme-login.php page but nothing seems to be different.. Is the tab order controlled elsewhere?

Thanks
    I like what you did with your registration page. Can you tell me how you did it? I am trying to do the same.

Thanks
    Yeah sorry... I've given up on using the plugin I started this topic for... It had too many issues...

I now use User Role Subscriptions and Register Plus and my life is sooo much more simpler...

Thread Information