Thread: Tell me dodddd?

Thanks

Tell me dodddd?

I want to activate a banner at bottom of header, please tell me , how to active, (use Plugin or have a option in script Classipree) Please tell me a original way? I attached a snap shot, i want to active banner like snap shot.Banner.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You may post your support requests here http://forums.appthemes.com/using-cl...oubleshooting/ .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    You may post your support requests here http://forums.appthemes.com/using-cl...oubleshooting/ .
    bilalge, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

now what i do?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You may log in with the details provided by Appthemes when you have purchased the theme. Official support is only provided to registered licensed users of Appthemes.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information