Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: WordPress SEO by Yoast | XML Sitemaps - Post titles and meta descriptions

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by quim View Post
    hello, I've tested this plugin and I get the same error.
    not if you have to do something different but I get the same error.

certainly the robot.xml which is in the folders on my ftp?
    You can tell me exactly which occurs this error?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    So after totally reinstalling Classipress and running through things with my web hosting co. This is what was causing my permalink problems I had enforce trailing slash, and both redirects were checked under Permalinks Section so I unchecked all the permalink buttons and it seems to be working. What is everyone else doing on their Permalinks section?

Thanks
    I have this installed on my jobroller site. The biggest thing for me is the sitemap functionality, looks to me like it works amazingly well. However after going through all the settings i noticed this on the edit files tab. below the edit box for htaccess:

Warning: fopen(/home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/cache/.htaccess) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-config.php on line 847

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/cache/.htaccess in /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-config.php on line 848

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-config.php on line 848

Uhmm...huh?

Ideas?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrHAT View Post
    I have this installed on my jobroller site. The biggest thing for me is the sitemap functionality, looks to me like it works amazingly well. However after going through all the settings i noticed this on the edit files tab. below the edit box for htaccess:

Warning: fopen(/home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/cache/.htaccess) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-config.php on line 847

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/cache/.htaccess in /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-config.php on line 848

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/therapyw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/admin/class-config.php on line 848

Uhmm...huh?

Ideas?
    I'm using the plugin "Wordpress SEO Version 0.4.2" on the theme "Jobroller Version 1.4.2" and not get this error. Try to deactivate and reactivate the plugin and see if the error remains.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aharward View Post
    So after totally reinstalling Classipress and running through things with my web hosting co. This is what was causing my permalink problems I had enforce trailing slash, and both redirects were checked under Permalinks Section so I unchecked all the permalink buttons and it seems to be working. What is everyone else doing on their Permalinks section?

After many test can reproduce the problem caused to edit ads.

So here we go:

Check the settings for the plugin: Wordpress Admin => SEO => Permalink => Settings Permalink

Uncheck the option box: Redirect URL's to clean ugly permalinks. (Not recommended in many cases!)

Save and see if the problem is resolved issue ad.

Thanks
    Hi Barukar,

the SEO plugin change little bit since your first screen shoot.

Do you think you could do some screen shoot now?

Cheers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by piplo View Post
    Hi Barukar,

the SEO plugin change little bit since your first screen shoot.

Do you think you could do some screen shoot now?

Cheers.
    As soon as I get time I'll make new images of the line installation and post here...

Thanks
    Really cool Thanks your Barukar.

Thanks
    Hi Barukar,

for some reason I can't get Yoast rewrite job_post to include job category and job tag. Under Job_listing Title template:

I have entered %%job_cat%% | %%job_tag%% (All I see is | when I inspect source code) or %%category%% but none of them works.

Any idea?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by olimart View Post
    Hi Barukar,

for some reason I can't get Yoast rewrite job_post to include job category and job tag. Under Job_listing Title template:

I have entered %%job_cat%% | %%job_tag%% (All I see is | when I inspect source code) or %%category%% but none of them works.

Any idea?

I have not tried to do this type of setup with Jobroller, but I know that with ClassiPress this has not been possible.

I'm using this setting.

Job_listing
    Title template: %%title%% | %%sitedesc%% - %%id%%
    Meta description template: %%excerpt%%
    Meta keywords template: "Some keywords"

Note: As with most Jobs are not registered without keywords you that I recommended to create some keywords

Be aware that for WordPress SEO to be able to modify your page titles, the title section of your header.php file should look like this:
    <title><?php wp_title(''); ?></title>
    If you can't modify or don't know how to modify your template, check the box below. Be aware that changing your template will be faster.
    x Force rewrite titles

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information