Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Announcing "Statify Ultimate" – A plugin to Add State Sub-sites to ClassiPress

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daniel again.
    Ok, so you agree you took some1's idea right ?
    Ok, its Craiglist, right ?
    Alright, has Craiglist written a threat letter to you ? Were you there when Craiglist discussed with their coder ? Why are you then claiming that "their" idea was yours?
    Because its not 100% the way my idea works doesnt mean it wasnt my idea. Remember in your email to him, you quoted my website. So if you say its not my idea bcos its not 100% same as mine, then on what basis do you claim this Mohsin plugin is 100% your, bearing in mind its way more than you requested. What is good for the 1 should be good for others, and what is not good for others shouldnt be good for 1, SIMPLE!!!
    Typical Yankee George Bush, very arrogant. My friend you are fighting a lost war.
    You did not patent anything, so even if Mohsin didnt do it, some1 else will. Even at that, I doubt they patent a process. Its products that are patented, not processes.
    You think any1 is gonna beg you? Well thats left for you nd Mohsin, if it were me, you will have to pull down Appthemes itself to succeed.
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thanks
    I agree totaly with pablocustodio!!!

Whas that realestate theme or any of the other plugins also in these project what you guy´s paid for pablocustodio??

F hate that when people F over people and truly realy do not belong here on apptheme, take an example at Rubencio and wprabits.com just straight forward good stuff childthemes, plugins without B

Themebound.com on my blacklist I am not even going to use the real estate theme that I buy from you, DON´T WANT TO BE CONECTED IN ANY WAY TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS!

Grrrrr.......................

Levt

Quote Originally Posted by pablocustodio View Post
    Daniel,

I don't know nor heard your conversations with Mohsin but your too FUNNY!! Hey mom, could of, should of, would of.... hahaa

What's the basis of your argument again? Oh yeah, could of, should of, would of.

You and him are so so so FUNNY!!!

So, I took your idea? Excuse me but I paid Mohsin to develop OUR project and YOU were not even in the conversation!! Clearly, you think I took your idea???? You're toooooo funnny!!

I was inspired by Craigslist and how it performs. Keyword: performs! See, Craigslist performs just like the PROJECT I paid for. You choose a state/city, your redirected to that state/city page where it has a category list. You click on a category, it only shows you the listings in that state/city. The same request WE asked for!

Let me ask you something, Does your state mod that was done by Mohsin, act or even looks like what WE had done? Answer: NO not even close!

So, to even say I took your idea, is way tooooo funny!

Thanks
    Daniel or Mohsin or whoever you are today and maybe tomorrow,

Are you truly that stupid? or is it a god given gift?

I truly believe that it's a gift for you!!!

I believe the Apptheme community knows what he is!!!

Thanks

Levt

Levt,

It was developed for Classipress theme. Would you like a FREE copy. Why should he get paid twice. PM me and I will send it to you

Thanks
    Hi,

Thanks men but I do not want anything or use anything what they have for sell on their site, I had there realestate theme paid for it and deleted it, not about money but principles!!

There is enougfh SH.T going on the net and if we can in any way we need to try to help and put a stop to this kind of activities!!

So yes I hope as apptheme client and internet user that Appthemes realize this also and help us to keep Appthemes clean, so we are save to buy etc etc etc without having to whorry about paying for F all or getting R off!!

Regards
    Levt

Quote Originally Posted by pablocustodio View Post
    Levt,

It was developed for Classipress theme. Would you like a FREE copy. Why should he get paid twice. PM me and I will send it to you

Thanks
    On the Internet any thing could not be 'Own' it is a free Market place and no one should not expect more and more income on this source.......

Thanks
    I think that even that we are on the internet it does not meen that we do no have to principles and respect, if not internet will even be a bigger war then out there in the real world!

Thanks
    Ethics should be there ....

Thanks
    @pablocustodio, Have you launched the site in question where this mod was implemented? if yes lets see the link. I would like to see also both function as against what was in nigeriads.com.ng as well as in the eddieslists.com.

@mohsinoffline, You should know that business should have guidelines and that teams of agreement are very important before any project. It does you no good to fly around this forum with a bad stigma. I will give my finally word for both of you and after getting this info from pablocustodio. for we need to see both claims in real life.

Thanks
    Mesh,

We have been advised not to discuss this any further in this forum or any other forum.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information