Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EricHamby.Com Open For Request

Thanks

Re: EricHamby.Com Open For Request

@gabherrera:
    Will be reviewing your job order and getting your quote to you today.

@Il Gatto:
    Will be reviewing your job order and getting your quote to you today.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Got a favor to ask. If i have done any work for you, or helped you in any way, or even if you enjoy my tutorials. please write a review so i may post it on http://www.erichamby.com/reviews/

thanks everyone.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Still looking for a few more reviews, feel free to leave a link so i can link to your site. http://www.erichamby.com/reviews/

Thanks

Got some free time for some work if anyone needs me.

Thanks

Hi, can you help me with a mod?
    I need to have it so that the URL field is only present on premium listings. That way I can encourage car dealers and other traders to cough up for a premium listing if they want a link back to their website.

I realise that we can't make the URL field disappear on the post-form until the premium tick box is selected, but we can make that clear with a bit of text next to the box. It shouldn't really matter if someone does type in a url as long as it's not passed forward without the premium listing selected.
    Can you give me an cost for that please.

thanks
    Ian

Thanks

Sendin you a pm

Thanks

I need to have an install performed

Thanks

Just PM and we can get right on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information