Thread: Looking for a small custom mod

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Looking for a small custom mod

Looking for some help here from somebody with some experience with Classipress. Here is what I am wanting to do:

I want to have the "contact ad owner" form as well as the ad owners contact information only available to a separate group of paid members.

The site is for building contractors and construction companies. Any homeowner can post a job listing for free (for example bathroom work, roof repairs,etc.) but the only way somebody can get their contact information is if they are a paying registered member.

Please email me at emergentinc(at)hotmail.com with your ideas for implementation as well as the proposed cost. I realize this is a simple job... I just don't have the time right now.

Thanks!

Justin

Thanks

Re: Looking for a small custom mod

Contact me: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1572
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thread Information