Thread: Need Classipress Work?

Thanks

Need Classipress Work?

Ok since there seems to be a ton of questions getting ask about custom work for the Classipress theme i figure i might as well offer my services to everyone in one post besides running around like crazy in every post.

Fist i would like to cover the most common question by posting my tutorial on "Adding Additional Fields" which you can find here.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=209" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The link will also show you about drop down fields if you scroll down a bit.

Ok now some of you need much more work than this... Like... colour changes, fixed width, adding fields, and much, much more. If you need help with customizing your Classipress please feel free to let me know by PM or one of the way below.

Eric (at) erichamby (dot) com

You can see my custom Classipress site here: http://www.swgdirectory.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may also visit my home site and my network of websites at: http://www.erichamby.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*All work can usually be completed in 2 days and i have fair prices and very quality work.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Need Classipress Work?

Hi,
    can you make a custom wp plugin also?

Thanks

Job Complete viewtopic.php?f=10&t=621
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

So sorry i havent been answering my email and wen site contact. Been busy and a lot going on here right now. Things are starting to slow down and will choosing a few clients soon. For those you have sent me request please resend all job quote request to "eric@vasthtml.com" make sure the subject has "classipress work" somplace in it. Thanks everyone and i look forward to doing some more classipress work.

Thanks

My calender is filling up fast everyone so get your quotes/request in now so i can get to you soon.

Thread Information