Thread: Need two featured

Thanks

Need two featured

Hi,

I have a classipress website under configuration and I would like to know if it possible to have :

- When you choose which category to place an ad in first choose parent category, then have a dynamic box come up with the sub categories depending on which parent category.
    - A special categary wich need a special permission by the admin for adding ads by a user

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You can create categories and sub categories with ClassiPress. Could you please explain what do you mean with special permission? You can always set the new ads status as pending.

Thanks
    To your first point: ABSOLUTELY YES, actually this is the way ClassiPress works.
    Unfortunately your second request need some custom coding, so I'm afraid you'll have this NOT very easily.
    Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by spikecc View Post
    Hi,

I have a classipress website under configuration and I would like to know if it possible to have :

- When you choose which category to place an ad in first choose parent category, then have a dynamic box come up with the sub categories depending on which parent category.
    - A special categary wich need a special permission by the admin for adding ads by a user

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spikecc View Post
    Hi,

I guess you need someone to work on this since it is a bit advance for new users. I also asked help from a friend on adding ads by users.

Thanks
    could you plz more explain wt u want to do ,you can create the categories in classipress

Thread Information