Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recurring Payments Mod (paypal) for membership purchase

Thanks

Thumbs up Recurring Payments Mod (paypal) for membership purchase

We(melbweb) are happy to release our Paypal Recurring Payment Mod for Classipress today.

Features:

* This Recurring Payment will only work for Membership package

* Admin can Choose Recurring option activation - Yes/No

* If yes, then paypal recurring option active, if NO then default paypal one time payment will work as normal.

* Please note: to accept recurring payments you must have to have atleast Business Account with paypal.

Price and Order:

Price is - $15 AUD

Order: ORDER HERE

Support: If you required any help, open a support ticket at Client Area for Quick Response.

Thank you

Screen-shots:

Thanks
    UPDATE:: Updated to work with latest version V3.1.6

Thank you.

Thanks
    You installed this for a customer but now she has decided she does not want to use it. When I changed the setup to the old way of checking out via Paypal (with the option set to NO for recurring payments) the paypal checkout no longer works. It says "Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription"

Can you please fix this? You must have made some other changes that I do not know about. Please advise ASAP! The customer is very angry!

Thanks
    Your ticket has been replied through client area.

Thank you and fast service please keep on track with that ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by lduke View Post
    You installed this for a customer but now she has decided she does not want to use it. When I changed the setup to the old way of checking out via Paypal (with the option set to NO for recurring payments) the paypal checkout no longer works. It says "Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription"

Can you please fix this? You must have made some other changes that I do not know about. Please advise ASAP! The customer is very angry!

Thanks
    Does this plugin work with the latest version of CP? If so, I would like to order it, however, your ssl certificate does not seem to be up to date on your site. Let me know. Thanks, Dino

Thanks
    Is this mod working with the latest version of CP?

Thanks
    Hello,

yes it works with V3.1.9 (latest)

Thank you.

Thanks
    ahikmahin, not sure if you are familiar with vantage. If you are, would you be able to set up recurring payments for me?

Thanks
    Hi we are so headache with classipress ad arrangement and glad you came for our rescue.

1) But may I know i am having a child theme www.singaporeexpert.com with lots of customization - pls advise what is the step to install your module when we have a child theme?

2) Current classipress is so impractical and need advertiser to go and manually renew their ad every month - with your module - is this issue solved? Means paypal deduction successful, ad auto renew ; thus paypal deduct unsuccessful, ad will stop automatically. Correct?

3) We are lost in the confusing jungle of classipress ad pack and membership - could u advise if we use your module - pls give us some words of kind advice an example how to set up a membership pack to max usage with your module - and what to achieve....

4) Possible to integrate #1.99 trial with your module? May be use coupon (eg. membership 1 month at 19.99 & issue a coupon of $18.00 expires in 1 month) - pls confirm your module will auto deduct $1.99 for first month then 2nd month will be 19.99)

Really appreciate your confirmation

Thanks
    Hi, here are your answers -

1. Yes, you can use this with child-theme, but it may require to edit some core classipress files as well

2. yes,

3. If user subscribe with your membership like ( 30days for $7), after 30 days they will be charged $7 again, if they do unsubscribe (from pre-approve paypl) their membership will cancel after 30days.. thats simple

4. I didn't check with coupon ... but, should not be hard to make it works with trial period.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by webdesignstudio View Post
    Hi we are so headache with classipress ad arrangement and glad you came for our rescue.

1) But may I know i am having a child theme www.singaporeexpert.com with lots of customization - pls advise what is the step to install your module when we have a child theme?

2) Current classipress is so impractical and need advertiser to go and manually renew their ad every month - with your module - is this issue solved? Means paypal deduction successful, ad auto renew ; thus paypal deduct unsuccessful, ad will stop automatically. Correct?

3) We are lost in the confusing jungle of classipress ad pack and membership - could u advise if we use your module - pls give us some words of kind advice an example how to set up a membership pack to max usage with your module - and what to achieve....

4) Possible to integrate #1.99 trial with your module? May be use coupon (eg. membership 1 month at 19.99 & issue a coupon of $18.00 expires in 1 month) - pls confirm your module will auto deduct $1.99 for first month then 2nd month will be 19.99)

Really appreciate your confirmation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information