Thread: Since83.Com

Thanks

Since83.Com

Hello Classipress users.

Most of you know me and i have did a ton of work for most of you.
    I just started a new site at http://www.since83.com/ to keep from my blog site being used for work reasons. you will find all my tutorials and such here and also this is where to go for work from now on. thanks.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Re: Since83.Com

Now offering hosting http://since83.com/
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Thanks

Hosting fell through, the provider we were trying to use use didn't turn out like we hopped... but hey! we still have great tutorials and theme services

Thanks

Hi Tylerj,

I need your help please. I am one of your website's clients. Please have a look at my ticket number #951763. I hope to hear from you or anyone from since83 soon.

Thanks
    This guy is absolutely not recommended. I paid him to do 3 modifications to my site and two of them are not working correctly or not working at all. Whenever he replies, which is not very often, he tells things like "Sorry I don´t have the net right now. Stop acting like everyone´s out to get you" Well I wasn´t acting like "everyone´s out there to get me" I just sent some emails asking for his help. Oh, and by the way Taylerj, no internet access for several days? I´d believe you if you lived in the kingdom of Tonga but you live in Alabama so please don´t give that excuse.

Thanks
    I dont even know where to start here. I didnt have the net for three days.... its Alabama, not New York. I guess i could go over the emails you sent me for me to say the stuff i did... but that really wouldn't really do anything. Ive done hundreds of clients work... all from this site and your the one one to ever complain. I think that shows my record. Like i said im sorry for not being able to do your job... o thats right... im a bad guy for saying sorry and letting you know why.

Thread Information