Thread: Someone Required For 'Minor' works on our site - Installing, coding and checking.

Thanks

Someone Required For 'Minor' works on our site - Installing, coding and checking.

Good Morning,

We have a site, ClassiPress based, with some modifications. The site is not yet 'live' as in not publicised , although we may have friends and family 'populating' it prior to 'launch'.

We need some alteration/addidtions/modifications. Everything we need has been mentioned on this website before, some of it I am struggling to implement.

Here Is The Current List of 'TO-DO' although some of it may disappear if I can do it...:-

1. The MAIN category items - remove amount and put small image to LEFT
    2. Password file and force password change on first login
    3. add facebook style search box
    4. add custom 'website' LINKABLE form to ads
    5. Make images BIGGER on edited featured slider
    6. Add featured slider to EVERY page

1. On the Home page, the main category items to have a small image to the left of them. Also to remove the number of listings field just for Main categories only. We have already got a mod running that Greys out the main categories when a customer tries to post an ad, we do not want the 2 mods to conflict.

2. We notice that when a customer registers the system sends them a generated password, is it possible that we can create a txt file (or xml, or doc whatever you prefer) with a set of passwords in , then the password is EASY for the customer to remember, but also a mod to install that customers MUST change there password on login... ALTERNATIVELY , if this is not possible, or more difficult then this > That when customers register they are automatically logged in from registering and then FORCED to change their passwords, by way of page redirecting and message or a pop up....

3. I have tried and failed miserably to add a facebook style (white with magnifying glass) search box to the header of my website, I would like to remove the search widget and have the search box search all categories, widgets (and even page and posts???)

4.Add custom field called 'WEBSITE' so that when customers enter a website address (if any) it automatically displays it as a hyperlink in the ad listing

5. On the featured slider increase the size of the images, I have already done some modification so that the text and price are below the image, slider box is bigger, yet the images are not. Please increase them to a nicer size.

6. Please add the featured slider to EVERY page in its current position

This is a personal project and we do not intend to make any mass amounts of money from this, we have limited funds and realise that to the right person, or a 'ClassiPress Veteran/Guru' these mods would take 2 hours tops. Thus our offer price does not exceed £50 for the above. Prefer UK coders as we can do an instant bank transfer, else we will pay by PayPal or Google Checkout.

The framework of our site can be found @ www.westonlocal.co.uk , you will get ftp and wp admin access.

Many thanks guys and all the best.

Thread Information