Thread: Wordpress v3.1 & JobRoller Theme

Thanks

Wordpress v3.1 & JobRoller Theme

Hello, I am seeking to establish contact with a developer who is capable of assisting me with the following design for my new (upcoming) job site.

Scope of project:

I will have approximately 15 categories in which I want to be able to offer 2 category specific advertising spots.

Qty(1)
    250 x 250px ad spot to be placed directly under the Submit a Job button and
    Qty (1)
    (4) 125x125px ad spots to be located somewhere in the right sidebar.

Objective: Let's say you click on the Job Category link from the Browse by / Tags sidebar widget and select a category named Information Technology. In this example: The goal is to offer IT businesses the ability to advertise their relevant logo in either of the available ad spots in that given category. If the category Pharmacy was selected, businesses in the Health care industry would have an interest in advertising their relevant business logo in either of the available ad spots in the Pharmacy category and so on...

I understand this ability will become available in Wordpress v3.1. If you are interested and capable of assisting me with implementing this functionality for my new site, please PM me at your earliest opportunity to discuss this in further detail.

Thank you,

tbase
    [CENTER]

TreasureValleyBusiness.com

[/CENTER]

Thread Information