Thread: READ:: Sent support ticket to appthemes about broken plugins. Hopefully they respond

Thanks

READ:: Sent support ticket to appthemes about broken plugins. Hopefully they respond

Here is what I sent. Let's see if they ignore this support ticket like the other 2 I sent a while back.

I know you guys don't respond ever (I had sent you support tickets that never got replies) but one of your developers who created the Braintree plugin is knowingly selling it even though they admit it does not work.

Why am I still being charged for a brokeass plugin that if I wait until the end of Nov as they stated to launch my site, I lose money? What will you do about it?

Hopefully more than what you have done so far to my other requests. I am a paying customer that needs actually operating software and to date, I have not received it. The Braintree plugin, the directory theme, the geo locator, review badges, profiler and coupons plugins I purchased have had flaws that needed to be fixed. That is almost all the stuff I purchased on your site that is broken out of the box.

Thread Information