Thread: Help needed urgently

Thanks

Help needed urgently

Hello all,

I need some serious help. I have a website online with personal ads, using Classipress 3 plus classificados. No real issues there. I modified classificados a bit and that went well.

The ads are ads for people who want to meet someone but want to put an ad in the newspaper where people can respond to by writing a letter addressed to the ad-code. (Does anyone know the proper term for this in English??) The letters are sent to our office, and based upon the codes on the letters we forward them to the right people.

Now on the homepage at www.briefondernummer.nl you can see what the ads should look like. Short ads, with a limited number of useable characters. I know how to change the number of characters shown per ad on the homepage.

But now below each ad there is a “view more” link, which forwards to the complete text of each ad. But what I want is that the ad on the homepage is it, and that the ad-code is shown directly on the homepage at the end of the short text. So no “view more” link and no separate page created per ad. That way the website will be extremely lightweight. Just removing the “view more” link is not enough.

My idea is to limit the number of characters people can enter into the text-area when posting an ad. Does anyone know how I can do that?

I also need the ad-code to appear at the end of each ad on the homepage, does anyone know how to do that?

The ad-code itself also need some change, as I only want the last seven digits and letters to appear. Does anyone know how to do that?

Also on the personal dashboard of an advertiser I need to remove the “mark as sold” text, and I want the pause-button to be removed. Does anyone know how to do that?

Last but not least I need a banner to appear after every ten ads. Like the 728 x 90 in the header (which is a 300 x 250 on mobile devices).

All help is highly appreciated, If I can do anything in return just le me know.

Best regards,
    Frank

Thread Information