Thread: Adding second custom field using "Checkbox"

Thanks

Adding second custom field using "Checkbox"

Have been working with "additional features" for a few days, and it would appear to be easier to have two or three sets of check boxes rather that one large one "additional feature" list. This would allow one to describe the the general area, eg, near bus line, Kayaks rent, close to pubilc beach, and one to describe the rental property itself eg Air conditioning, Washer/Dryer, DVD, No Pets.etc

When I add a second custom field using "Checkbox", and then add it to the Residential Property form lay out, two things happen when I create an ad from the "submit your property link"

1. The new check box RESULTS does not appear as a check box, and only the first item checked appears
    2. Items checked in the "additional features" check box, initial show only one item instead of the six checked, when reopened and rechecked, then they display properly (see second link)

Here is the link http://charterbaseusa.com/ads/descri...tead-of-three/ Describe area: "green grass" should be on of three in a check box

Here is the link if reopened, and additional features rechecked. http://charterbaseusa.com/ads/green-grass/

Important - Ads created as Residental>apartment & flats

This only happens if I add custom field using "Checkbox" to to the Residential Property form lay out, if I don't it works fine.

Thread Information