Thread: filter by area

Thanks

filter by area

I am very happy with ClassiPress, it's an awesome product and many things can be customised without changing the source code.

I use ClassiPress for an Australia-wide site http://surfgeartrade.com/ . Would be great if users could select their area in a dropdown list when creating an ad and if category lists could be filtered by choosing an area.

Thanks

Re: filter by area

Yes, a popular request. The next release of ClassiPress (3.0) due out in the near future, will have regional search implemented

Thanks

Re: filter by area

I agree, I would like to see another category (named States) on the homepage located near the Categories category that would allow a site user to select a city such as Dallas.

With the Categories and States categories on the homepage, a site user could do a local search simply by selecting their desired category of interest such as DOGS and then selecting their desired city such as DALLAS, this would ultimately reveal all classified listings in the DOGS category that are located in the city of DALLAS.

Broad search if fine, however, if I can find what I am looking for locally and I am able to search locally, this would be most preferable.

tbase
    [CENTER]

TreasureValleyBusiness.com

[/CENTER]

Thread Information