Thread: Suggestion for wpclassipress ver 3.0

Thanks

Suggestion for wpclassipress ver 3.0

David, try to see URL REMOVED – this website formely used wpclassipress. But it has now an improved look with nice photos on home page using a FREE classifieds theme developed by URL REMOVED

Why not place photos also on homepage together with the list of categories and subcategories.

This anunciamex free theme is looking better than the premium paid wpclassipress theme which cost us $149 =(

Thanks

Re: Suggestion for wpclassipress ver 3.0

Have you seen any of the screenshots for ClassiPress 3.0? It has a much different look to the existing version, with a lot of new features. It is in the beta testing stage now, so will be released in the near future.
    http://wpclassipress.com/sneek-peek-at-classipress-3-0/

Note: This is not the place to promote other Classifieds themes - hence why the URLS have been removed.

Thanks

I am not promoting, I do not own any of the sites and I am just stating a fact. I just want you guys to see and compare. Classipress should be better than that of the free wpclassifieds theme, right? So try to check out that website again and maybe you can add something more "visual" to the classipress ver 3.0 as we've been waiting for many months for this latest version. Thank you. I really hope classipress would be better that that of the free theme.

Thanks

Really it comes down to personal choice in terms of the aesthetics of any Classifieds site, but your suggestion will be taken on board

As for one being "better" than the other...I imagine unless you have actively used both products in a working environment, you can't really compare them just by the way they look.

Thread Information