Thread: Price 1/5/10 ads - Suggestion

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Price 1/5/10 ads - Suggestion

hi David - hope all well with you after the summer

any chance of implementing a feature that makes it possible to charge for like X number of ads at once? a few sites that i have under construction charges very little for ONE ad (like £1/$1.5/€1.2) and would like to sell a NUMBER of ads for a bit more. chances are this is a feature that users would appriciate as well, as long as they have to pay using either CC or PayPal

looking fw to your reply

best regards
    morten

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Price 1/5/10 ads - Suggestion

I would like this too, and I'd like to kick it up a notch and have something where users could purchase packages where they have 1/5/10/etc. ads available to them to be active at any time...

Ex:

User pays $99/year and gets 5 ad slots. They can change ads (or delete, and create new ones) for all 5 of those slots... So, they'd have 5 concurrent slots to use up... Does that make sense?

This way we can sell different yearly packages and let users manage their own ads. What I DO NOT want is to charge them $99 and once they use up those 5 ads, they have to buy more ads. It should have an option to be a number of concurrent ad slots running, for a given time...

I suppose we could achieve the same thing with having $99 for 5 ads, and those ads take a year to expire. Then, they can change each of those ads as they so choose.. This would give the same effect, and I'd be willing to do this, but we need something where it's combo pricing rather than a flat price per ad...

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Price 1/5/10 ads - Suggestion

yes, I am also looking for more payment options ...anything further from David???

Thread Information