Thread: [FEATURE REQUESTED] Future Upgrades Multilanguage

Thanks

[FEATURE REQUESTED] Future Upgrades Multilanguage

Currently all upgrades of Classipress cancel out all translated advert categories.
    In multi language sites we translate each of the categories into multiple languages allowing each nationality to submit to categories in their own language.

With the upgrades you are putting out ....the links between an ad category in english and the translations are lost. Classipress just sees them all as english and all the links have to be rebuilt.

Can you please bear in mind those of use with multi language sites for future releases.

Perhaps including a few of us in the testing process before release may help !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alinimmo View Post
    Currently all upgrades of Classipress cancel out all translated advert categories.
    In multi language sites we translate each of the categories into multiple languages allowing each nationality to submit to categories in their own language.

With the upgrades you are putting out ....the links between an ad category in english and the translations are lost. Classipress just sees them all as english and all the links have to be rebuilt.

Can you please bear in mind those of use with multi language sites for future releases.

Perhaps including a few of us in the testing process before release may help !
    Dear Administrators,
    i bought the Classipress because you advertise that there's multilanguage functions.
    If this does not work for me it is useless and i want my money back.
    Using qtranslate some content to be wrapped is still missing.
    Please update me asap. my project is being delayed and i im forced to buy your competition 's theme that has multilanguage already fixed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by towers_1 View Post
    Dear Administrators,
    i bought the Classipress because you advertise that there's multilanguage functions.
    Please update me asap. my project is being delayed and i im forced to buy your competition 's theme that has multilanguage already fixed
    Multi language support, means the theme can be used in multiple languages with use of the translation packs. Nowhere do we imply that all external plugins will work with the theme, and you may read our terms of service page, specifically the "Product Compatibility", "Product Support", and "Refund Policy".

If the plugin you use no longer works with the latest version of ClassiPress, I recommend you read this thread for further clarification and suggestions. I know that the original poster of this thread alinimmo is in the process of contacting the plugin author and researching their support forums for his issue with the WPML plugin, so I would recommend you look at doing this with qtranslate as you may find a solution which you can apply to the plugin code which will allow it to work with this WordPress functionality.

Thanks
    Dear Administrators,
    i was also looking into qtranslate as it seemed to be a good alternative to WPML but unfortunatel it sucks from a seo standpoint... i am currently in limbo with multi language too...so if there is any brighter news i;ll let you know

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alinimmo View Post
    i was also looking into qtranslate as it seemed to be a good alternative to WPML but unfortunatel it sucks from a seo standpoint... i am currently in limbo with multi language too...so if there is any brighter news i;ll let you know
    No good news on this the best option for multi language sites is rolling back to 3.0.4
    see my thread here

http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...3242#post53242

Thanks
    Dear Pepsi,
    "Multi language support, means the theme can be used in multiple languages with use of the translation packs."

But the translation pack is not complete!!! there are still sections not translated (without mentioning that the italian translation is full of errors)
    Qtranslate works well.
    the problem is that there are sections of the site that are not wrapped and your .po file is not updated. Would you please do that ASAP? thank you
    PS. some of you told me that with the new version ( i have the 3.0.5) thare are new parts that are not included into the language pack.
    To me means that your language pack is useless if not complete.
    I can translate the rest (in italian) but first you tell me where are the remaining things to be wrapped .
    Better you wrapp them first, as i paid for full multilanguage.

Thanks
    Hi Alinimmo, try a seo plugin, with qtranslate is the only way. To my experience WPML does not work

Thanks
    Dear Pepsi,
    "Multi language support, means the theme can be used in multiple languages with use of the translation packs."

But the translation pack is not complete!!! there are still sections not translated (without mentioning that the italian translation is full of errors)
    Qtranslate works well.
    the problem is that there are sections of the site that are not wrapped and your .po file is not updated. Would you please do that ASAP? thank you
    PS. some of you told me that with the new version ( i have the 3.0.5) thare are new parts that are not included into the language pack.
    To me means that your language pack is useless if not complete.
    I can translate the rest (in italian) but first you tell me where are the remaining things to be wrapped .
    Better you wrapp them first, as i paid for full multilanguage.
    All translation files are kindly provided to us by other members of the community and since v3.0.5 is a new release we haven't yet received all the updated translation files. When we do, these will of course be posted on the languages page.
    Again, the full multi-language support you paid for is included, as the theme can be used in multiple languages. The actual translation files are a separate issue altogether in terms of availability. You don't pay extra for those.

Thanks
    Hi Alinimmo, try a seo plugin, with qtranslate is the only way. To my experience WPML does not work
    hi towers....
    have given up with 3.0.5.2 and rolled back to 3.0.4 using straker translator...how's your site getting on?

Thread Information