Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Purchase multiple ads at same time

Thanks

Purchase multiple ads at same time

Pepsi, can you confirm from your ticket system that there is the planned development of a function which will allow customers to purchase more than one advert at a time? At the moment it's like having a supermarket checkout which only permits the sale of one item at a time and then you have to go round the shop again to buy another. This is a clear bottleneck in the system and potentially a huge loss-maker for businesses which want to sell multiple adverts to the same customer. At the moment not even two ads can be sold together. Some kind of shopping cart needs to be implemented asap.

Assuming this is being planned, can you please give some realistic date for its publication. I will offer free adverts until this function is available but I must have some kind of date. Thanks again for your feedback.
    Last edited by pepsi; August 29th, 2010 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    Hi Flash, I would just like to say I have raised the same question a few times so I support the need to get this facility implemented - Please guys can we get this done.

Thanks
    Any feedback from Pepsi????

Thanks
    I know you're alive, Pepsi. You can't hide....

Thanks
    I put a similar post on the new release forum a few days ago and received advice from David that it was a good idea and he would speak to the team, so they are well aware of the request. Obviously the main thing is though, When!

Thanks
    Thanks for the update, higgs. As far as I'm concerned the CP software has no commercial use until this 'feature' (or should I say, basic function) is added. The inability of the development team to make clear decisions and inform us users of those decisions is becoming a bit of a joke. Especially concerning key functions which need to be implemented asap. I've complained about this problem on a few occasions - but I don't seem to get very far. Just left hanging on a thread.....

Thanks
    Totally agree, we are aiming at low budget advertising and envisage clients wanting to post multiple ads. Without a cart function in place people are just going to get cheesed off having to go through the payment system especially to pay a buck at time for some classifieds.. FRUSTRATING because the system, apart from this is fantastic and just we need...

Thanks
    Just as a side note... if this feature is implimented, as I agree it should be, then could it be expanded it to allow for additional "ad upgrades" - for example, give the users the option to pick one of five images/icons that would go next to their ad title on the main listing page (i.e. "Hot Deal", or "Make Offer", etc), or perhaps BOLD their title, etc?
    ~Ramsey

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rodeoramsey For This Useful Post:

hostking (March 4th, 2013)

Thanks
    This is needed, lets just not forget that not everyone is PAYING for ads. I'd want my customers to post 3 or 4 ads in the same category but different items, they should not be asked to fill out a form 4 times.

Thanks
    Good point screenrage, but I suspect that a shopping cart would be used even if the ads are free. I also suspect that a category would have to be selected for each advert added, but maybe not. Some feedback from the developer would be useful here, although I'm not going to hold my breath....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information