Thread: Ability to Bookmark or Favorite particular ads

Thanks

Thumbs up Ability to Bookmark or Favorite particular ads

Are there any plans for ClassiPress to allow users to bookmark/favorite ads? For example, a user visits the site and searches through various categories and finds some ads of interest but would like to see them later.

It would be very helpful if every ad had a "bookmark me", "add to favorites" or "save this post" for example. Then the user could click on a saved posts menu button to display the specific ads that were saved. The user could then "unsave" them from that view if needed.

If a bookmarked ad was deleted from the site it would, of course, disappear from their favorites/bookmarks list.

I think this would be a very useful function for many site owners and their viewers. I hope it can be considered for implementation into ClassiPress

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I think there is a plugin for that of which some users have already discussed on this forum. I'll try to search for that particular thread and will post it here when I find it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information