Thread: change request - correct welcome message

Thanks

change request - correct welcome message

I'm not sure where to post this, as this is more of a bug than a feature (I believe).

includes/theme-functions.php line 69 says:
    PHP Code:
    <?php _e('Welcome,','cp'); ?> <strong><?php echo $current_user->user_login?></strong> [ <a href="<?php echo...
    I believe user_login should be replaced with display_name, so it should say:
    PHP Code:
    <?php _e('Welcome,','cp'); ?> <strong><?php echo $current_user->display_name?></strong> [ <a href="<?php echo...
    Since wordpress supports providing a nice display name, and the classipress theme makes use of it I see no reason not to use it in the salutation.

Btw, do you guys have a better place to submit bugs (or at least things that your users suspect are bugs)?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    This forum section will just fine.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the code though I am not particular about this change but surely other users would want this to.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information