Thread: Seller's Page

Thanks

Seller's Page

Hi there, I think it would be really useful if you expanded the seller or 'poster' profiles for Classipress. For example - the seller's recent listings could appear with thumbnails, and a map to their location/ shop could be used.

There could be an option for users to browse and search sellers. It could be like a simple iteration of the Vantage business directory idea, but used to promote and browse the businesses and individuals who post items for sale in Classipress.

Thanks
    Great idea to be able to browse the different ad posters. Would really like this as well - having a menu item called "Posters" or something (should be able to name it my self) and then when a user clicks it it works like the "Categories" button. It opens and then there are a lot of categories (not the same categories as the ad categories).

Thanks
    If there is a modder out there that can build it please do show yourself. I am for one willing to pay for such a mod.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You may check the Theme Services section of this forum here http://appthemes.com/forum/forumdisp...Theme-Services .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information