Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Checkbox option for custom fields

Thanks
    I'm not sure yet. I really haven't had time for thinking in a fair price. Maybe you (or some other forum members) can help me in order to achieve this.
    All I have in mind is to make the best fair price I can. Since both the "Apple Slider" and the "Moving Header" plugin are stuff only concerning aesthetic I made the price about $10 and $25, but this "Advanced Search ClassiPress Plugin" is something very usefull for almost every ClassiPress user so I'm thinkig about making a price taking care of the potential buyers it will have... $20 is okay? $10? $30? $40? $100?... believe me, it is really hard to me to find the exact fair price here!
    (sorry my english sometimes since I'm from Spain)

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by imomin View Post
    Rubencio, what is the ETA for Advance Search ClassiPress Plug-in? I would definatly buy it.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Since 2010 providing AppThemes solutions,
    Plugins and the best childthemes...

Thanks
    I am willing to pay $20 for fully functioning "Advanced Search ClassiPress Plugin". I bet you will have atleast 100 more wanting same before AppThemes comes out of their own.
    When it comes to business you want to get more clients and not scare them by charging alot. If I am buying "Advanced Search ClassiPress Plugin" from you chances are high I will buy other plug-ins from you in future because your price are affordable and quality of work is good ("assuming" ).

Thanks
    Then the "Advanced Search for ClassiPress" plugin it will be $20... and I hope to have at least the 100 clients you say

By the way, now the vendoapple.com childtheme is half the price and includes the "Apple Slider" plugin
    http://classipro.com/portfolio_item/vendoapple-com/ (you'll see the original price but use the dropdown "original" to find the 50% discount)
    Regards,

I am willing to pay $20 for fully functioning "Advanced Search ClassiPress Plugin". I bet you will have atleast 100 more wanting same before AppThemes comes out of their own.
    When it comes to business you want to get more clients and not scare them by charging alot. If I am buying "Advanced Search ClassiPress Plugin" from you chances are high I will buy other plug-ins from you in future because your price are affordable and quality of work is good ("assuming" ).

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    awesome! Where can we see the demo?

Thanks
    Hey imomin,
    I do not underestand
    the demo for the plugin? I'm testing local so it will take a couple of days more in order to have it as a demo.
    the demo for the vendoapple childtheme? http://vendoapple.com
    Regards,

awesome! Where can we see the demo?

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    where can I buy this plugin ?

Thanks
    I meant to say when we can see a working sample of Advanced Search on one of your site.

Thanks
    soon but I'm not sure exactly when since I have a lot of work to do.

I meant to say when we can see a working sample of Advanced Search on one of your site.

r u b e n c i o . c o m

Thanks
    Take your time, we will be waiting for it. Please update this thread when you are done.

Knowing that you are working on Advance Search gives sense of relief that you are working on a plug-in which will make our site better and give us an edge over other competitors.

Thanks

Custom Checkboxes I have added to ClassiPress

I have modded ClassiPress 3.0.2 to 3.0.4 so that I can create custom fields the same way that dropdown lists are created.

By pasting in or typing in a string of values separated by commas ,

This is a Mod of several files and I had to create some new functions to handle these.

I am attaching an image of the Custom Field Editor with an example I created from a post by spamargera back in May. I used the values he posted as an example of a custom checkbox he wanted to create "on the fly" in ClassiPress.

The second image is what the Ad Listing Form looks like when this "Available Services" checkbox shows up in whatever order the Admin specifies. I use several other Checkboxes that I created for test purposes.

The third image is the final display of a page using that "Available services" checkbox, along with the other checkboxes I created to test this Custom Form.

checkbox-step-3.jpg
    checkbox-step-9.jpg
    checkbox-step-14.jpg

In the next few day when I sort through what I did I will post a Modify at your own risk Tutorial. But, none of the functions go outside standard WP or Classipress functions...nothing arcane or cutting edge...but probably presumes at least PHP 5.2 installed on your server....(I am guessing...can't say for sure).

While I am at it---I will ask David Cowgill or Pepsi to please CRANK UP the Compression/quality settings for image attachments! They make carefully optimized images out of Photoshop look unnecessarily horrible!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information