Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the next version will have regions?

Thanks
    Hang in there, this Custom Search issue has been a HOT TOPIC and MUST HAVE for a while. The team is working on a solution and hopefully we will see it in v3.1

Quote Originally Posted by ajwilson View Post
    I would really love this Region Search feature...

How can we request this feature?
    Submit Support Ticket?

or are these post here sufficient?

Thanks for your guidance.

Thanks
    Yes please! Add me in to the requesters

Location based search, as well as location filtering, would highly improve the product usability

Thanks
    Really, as others have said, this is an essential feature that must be included in ClassiPress. Not having this seriously limits the scope of what can be accomplished by ClassiPress customers. I hope that this is near the top of the priority list for David and Seth. Some "official" feedback on the matter would be greatly appreciated also.

Thanks
    In fact, jomarkosabel (CP moderator) states that he already have this working in his CP install. So, it is for sure a simple mod that David and Seth may implement easly.

He (jomarkosabel) said that if doesnt work for anybodyelse, may be because of server config. If this is true, we just want to know what we need to do on server side to make it work for everybody, right? It may be a php library, or something like that that we can ask with our hosting company....

This is really urgent, and this is a nuclear function of all classifieds software packages i've seen till now!

Thanks, and keep the excelent work.

Thanks
    Awesome... Thanks for the update guys... something like www.gumtree.com.au
    would be nice... (on the right-hand side).

With the Region and "Location Pop Box" with regions/locations in there as well.

That would be fantastic.

Thanks
    I notice that the region widget is present in the widget php but not active. Please include myself in the request to make this or to have a widget that allows custom field searching...

Thanks
    Please include myself too.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback guys, I will discuss this with the development team and find out more about this much awaited feature. I know that it was mentioned some time ago that there would be some kind custom search widget feature in a future release of ClassiPress so it's a matter of finding out when this may be coming.. I will keep you posted.

Thanks
    Hi Pepsi,

In fact, jomarkosabel (CP moderator) states that he already have this working in his CP install. So, it is for sure a simple mod that David and Seth may implement easly.

Thanks

Thanks
    Below is a quote from myself from another thread which I have just updated in relation to this topic..

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Anyway, to update, I have discussed the topic of search and filters with the development team and they have confirmed that this is high priority on their list of things to do. At this stage all I can say is that there will definitely be some enhancements made to the search feature in 3.1, although I don't have the specifics about exactly how it will improved yet. If for some reason they aren't able to fully implement all that they are aiming for in 3.1, then it will certainly be an ongoing project with further improvements to continue..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information