Thread: User needs ability to cancell their ad if item is sold

Thanks

User needs ability to cancell their ad if item is sold

I would also like to see this feature so that an item can be either removed from the listing or marked sold. Nothing is more annoying than an ad that has already been sold but is still listed for sale, or for that matter, being constantly contacted by people about an item that you sold last week.
    Please consider this.
    Thank you.
    Burton

Thanks
    I have moved your thread to ClassiPress Feature Request as you're obviously asking for this to be a feature that is not already available.. I don't believe we will see this particular feature however, as the topic has come up a number of times, and really if you start allowing your customers to completely delete their ads, this is going to effect your sites SEO. Most of us don't want that to happen.. This is why only the pause ad option is available in the customer dashboard.

What will be available in the next version of ClassiPress 3.1 is a "SOLD" button in the customer dashboard which will mark the item as sold whilst allowing the ad to remain live.

Again, if sold out items are an issue for you, then perhaps you might want to look at ad pruning so that ads expire after a certain amount of time..

Thanks
    Thank you. I'll look forward to having a sold button. That would work fine.
    Burton.

Thread Information