Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **********Urgent Please Help - Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]:*******

Thanks

**********Urgent Please Help - Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]:*******

Hi i was fiddling with my top Banner advert - replacing the Apptheme one that appears on the top right of the screen

I replaced it with my own picture - no problems
    Then i gave it an mailto link ot email me - still all fine

Then i fidled with the subject line of the email - still no problems

But then i tried to get fancy to make the email stand out by putting black and white checks either side of the subject line
    ?subject= ▀▄▀▄▀▄subject▀▄▀▄▀▄

Immediatley following that My whole site including the wpadmin section has stopped functioning and now returns error message as follows

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/mobileme/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/framework/scb/Options.php on line 44

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/mobileme/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/framework/scb/Options.php on line 44

Please help - anyone know how to undo this
    I cant undo it by clicking back in my browser - i tried this by going back and removing it, but when i click save i still get the error
    or i may have to use control panel and edit it manually via editor
    But i dont know where to do it. I had a look in options.php but that doesnt seem to be right

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Marketplace Seller jamieedwards's Avatar
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information