Thread: 3.1 Jan-Feb Still dreaming your sweet dreams or reality?

Thanks

3.1 Jan-Feb Still dreaming your sweet dreams or reality?

Will the 3.1 be released already this month for sure?

I bought the classipress to start a moneymaking website and I said that it was crucial to have a better search function and I was then told that it will be released NEXT MONTH which should then had been October, so no need to wait the updates are all free I was told.

I bought the system and have now been in pause mode for almost half a year while I wish I had stuck to the other system I was considering.
    Since I only bought classipress from the info I was told here I need the 3.1 this month or a refund, I don't have more time, simple as that, I feel awfully fooled.

I know you are doing a great job and everything and that would have been appreciated if I hadn't been told what I was almost half a year ago. This is business two ways.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information