Thread: Classipress 3.3 Moble support.

Thanks

Classipress 3.3 Moble support.

I just updated my site to v3.3. I see that the page is moved around to make it easier to read on mobile devices. It leaves a giant space (background) on the right side of the the narrowed down mobile version where the whole page used to appear in v3.2. This has caused words to overlap and words to "word wrap" to the next line and are often cut in the middle of the words without hyphenating them. Also it messes with the note that I created in the footer of the website that says I am not affiliated with the college that I am hosting classified ads for. It makes the words (which are white) run off into the open grey background area of the website. The widgets do not fit together like I wanted them to.

Mobile support is great! But with touch screen technology, and good mobile web browsers, I thought the previous site was user friendly enough. Especially for the college age group that would use my website.

The only thing I would want mobile support for is to upload pictures from their phones. I have an iPhone and it won't upload pictures to the ads. (I don't know how hard of a task this is to accomplish). Especially for my target audience, being able to create an ad with pictures from their mobile device would be extremely handy. (It may work on android, I am not sure)

But I digress

Ultimately my questions are: Is there a way disable the Mobile support that has been created in v3.3? Or is there a way I can downgrade to the previous version (3.2.1?) without loosing all my settings?

Thank you for your time!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information